Questions You Want Answered

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Natholie

Did we puzzled the Duck?? Very good question, actually it's a bloody brilliant Q. I being Liam took the photo in Holland(the netherlands) whilst on holiday. Just as I was sitting down on a lovely long bench, this duck wondered over to me. Just then Finn also arrived to give me sandwiches. Then we decided to see if the duck was at all intellectual. We showed the duck a maths problem.
"If a shop orders 6 crates of bananas but 2 of them were lost in transit. But the manager found 1/4 of a half of a bottle of oil 9 days later. What was the company's name and rate of stock turnover? You are required to complete a trading, profit&loss and balance sheet for next 19 months after the time of the loss of bananas."

The duck then read the Q and after completing that he looked at me, which was when I took the photo. Boy, did we confuse him!!

If you can do the Q that we asked of the duck, we will tell where the Secret Page is, ehh, there's no secret page!!